FLR Bushmaster MTB/Trail Shoe in Army Green – Velcro Fastening
HIKE AND BIKE with our Bushmaster trail shoes.
Fitted with the Vibram MTBike outsole, the Bushmaster is specifically designed for hiking and biking. Their rubber sole guarantees maximum slip protection, traction and grip. Equipped with reinforced side cleats that guarantee stability on rocky terrain; the natural softness of the rubber ensures a comfortable fit and maximum shock absorption.
The shoe upper is a durable, supportive, lightweight and water resistant man made leather, with a reinforced full-grain leather toe. Wide nylon mesh panels generate added ventilation. For precise fit adjustment, we offer the Bushmaster featuring 3 Velcro strap closures. The Bushmaster shoe features a reflective safety element on the rear of the shoe.
- Upper: Supportive, lightweight and highly resistant PU leather for extreme mountain biking conditions
- Fastener: 3 Velcro straps
- Footbed: Removable EVA
- Cleat Compatibility: Compatible with FLR C-10 cleats and 2-bolt SPD
- Vented Tongue for breathability
Vibram MTBike is a sole specifically developed for Freeriding. Made of the Vibram Trek compound for excellent adherence to all types of surfaces, this sole is equipped with an extremely functional design:
- Reinforced lateral cleats for greater traction and stability
- Removable attachment area for improved functionality and performance
- Tapered shape ideal for mountain biking
- Flexion lines that facilitate walking
- Rubber tip to ensure protection and grip
With the Vibram MTBike, mountain biking enthusiasts can face long journeys in maximum comfort, climb steep slopes with the bike on their shoulder and safely walk, reducing the risk of slipping.