Here is a version of the new Viking Belgravia. It is a 6-speed riders bike for 9 and upwards that combines the best aspects from both Dutch and British traditional bikes.
Therefore the design of the Viking Belgravia bike draws upon the classic “Oma” Dutch bikes, to provide a British take on the everyday city bike. With a comfortable upright riding position and low step-over frame, the stylish Belgravia comes equipped with everything you need for life in the city and beyond.
A full chainguard, to keep clothes free from oil and muck, front and rear mudguards for the days when the rain arrives. A rear pannier rack means you can add bags for your commute, picnic, or shopping. There’s even a basket up front to complete the vintage look.
At the heart of the Belgravia lies a hi-tensile steel frame equipped with a Shimano six-speed drive train, alloy V brakes to slow you down, of course, most importantly a comfy saddle.
- Frame: Hi-tensile heritage frame, with a low step over top tube ladies bike .
- Frame size: 18″ Hi Tensile steel with low step-over.
- Fork: Hi Tensile steel.
- Wheel Size :26″
- Gears: Shimano TX Viking Belgravia 6-speed indexed gears. Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear shifter. 14/28 full bearing freewheel. Shimano rear derailleur.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing, full chrome plated.
- Chainset: Viking Steel single 46T chainwheel, with chainguard.
- Wheels: 700 CC″ alloy 36 holes double-wall rims with 24” Belgravia wheel x 1.75” black, white wall Kenda tyres.
- Front Hub: Steel, nutted.
- Rear Hub: Steel, 6/7 speed.
- Brakes: Alloy Front and rear V brakes with alloy 2 finger type silver/black brake levers. Levers have a reach adjust facility.
- Steering: Steel City style handlebar 500mm, Steel trekking 22.2mm stem, 30-degree rise. Tan coloured trekking type comfort grips.
- Saddle: Tan comfort saddle with a steel chrome seat post, 25.4 x 250mm.
- Additional: Steel front and rear 24″ mudguards, alloy kickstand, rear carrier with bungee straps, and a front wicker basket.
- Weight: 17.4 kg.