Tifosi Scalare 105 Disc
The Scalare is an entry level carbon fibre road bike but with the feel and benefits normally only associated with much higher end models. Whether you are an all-day sportive rider or entering your first amateur race, the Scalare will be your perfect partner.
The frame is produced from Toray T500 and T700 carbon fibre, these two different grades of carbon are used in key areas to give the perfect balance between strength, stiffness, weight and responsiveness.
200g lighter than the original Scalare model and now fully compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets, the frame and fork are designed with clearance for up to 28mm tyres.
Disc brake mounts are the new flat mount standard for hydraulic or mechanical calipers. Thru-axles keep everything stiff and secure.
Tifosi’s R&D department has also focused on improving ride comfort with updated rear stays to dampen shock and road buzz without compromising it’s excellent road feel.
Mudguards can be mounted using the hidden mudguard eyelets in the frame and fork.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8″ to 1-1/2″
- Thru Axles: 100/142mm x 12mm
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 1.22kg
- Components: Shimano 105 11x
- Chainset: FSA Omega Chainset 34/50T
- Disc Brakes: Shimano 105 Hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11x 11/34T
- Chain: KMC 10x
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR Disc
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x28c
- Mudguard Compatible (with 25mm tyres)